Order Acceptance Policy
You agree that the order acknowledgment we send you by email or display for your viewing after you have placed an order is not a contract and does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. I reserve the right to accept, decline, or limit an order at any time after receipt for any reason. If an order can only be partially completed, you will be given the opportunity to cancel the order in whole or in part. A contract for sale is constituted only when an order is shipped.
Some of the circumstances under which an order may be cancelled in whole or in part include:
- Unavailability of a product for any reason, including prior sale.
- Errors in the product description or pricing as posted on our website.
- Other typographical errors.
- Our inability to collect payment for an order.
- Non-compliance with the eligibility requirements as documented in our Terms & Conditions.
- We decline your business due to geographic or other unlisted reasons
By placing an order, you agree that the total liability of Cerberus Coins and Antiquities, under any legal theory or claim, shall be limited to the payment amount actually received for a canceled, or partially canceled, order. When an order is cancelled, the applicable payment received shall be refunded in the manner in which it was submitted.